2025 Northern USA & British Columbia Road Trip: Vancouver, BC

 After the Excelsior Pass Trail we drove across the border to my friend's place in Vancouver. I met there family and shared a wonderful time there! Vancouver is such a fun, bikeable, city. It is also beautiful.


I spent about a week and a half exploring and relaxing. Some days I just relaxed in the backyard. I also slept in the backyard since it was a full house! I loved playing with their dog as well and spending time with the whole family. I spend a lot of days biking around exploring. The Stanley Park Loop is a great ride. 







Other days I did day drips outside of Vancouver to explore the Sea-to-Sky highway.




I also did some local hikes. 












A different hike. Went swimming! 


In town YUM.



Another day I biked to the shipyard's night market. I ran into my friends parent's there and I ended up joining them on their plans to eat out to dinner. I had a wonderful time biking there and being there!



Overall I loved Vancouver, I'd love to go back and spend more time!