2025 Northern USA & British Columbia Road Trip: Whistler, BC

August 6th to August 8th, 2025 

After I left Vancouver, I stayed in Whistler for a couple nights. I checked into a hostel and explored the town. So many people mountain biking and lots of outdoors minded-people! I stumbled on some live music that turned into a parade and then into to a small music festival. I stayed for the festival, made a new friend, and really enjoyed my time. Such a beautiful area!




Uploading: 16019159 of 16019159 bytes uploaded.

I slept super well that night and then took the gondola up the mountain to hike! 





The clouds were constantly rolling in and out, which made the views very dynamic. I loved this moment as the beautiful lake was revealed.

    
Then back to fog.




I just love the clouds.











Back in town in the neighborhoods exploring around after. I also ended up staying at the new friend from the music festival that night! I'm very grateful for that!