2025 Northern USA & British Columbia Road Trip: Seton Lake Campground to Glacier National Park, BC

August 9th, 2025

Next I decided to try for a first come first serve campsite at Glacier National Park, BC. I look my time to get to the site and stopped at Pavilion Lake for a view.





Then a road stop at Steelhead Provincial Park. I really appreciated the drastic change in scenery here to a grassland like ecosystem. 





Then I arrived at Glacier National Park! The first campsite had no available campsites, but some park rangers directed me to the other site and there were plenty of sites available. I was so grateful sleeping there worked out that night! I got there in the early afternoon and so I had time to go for a hike. And what a great introduction to the park. It was just a taste, but I climbed up to a waterfall and just WOW. Made some friends as well! I met a couple on their honeymoon from Europe and they were so happy. I was able to take some pictures for them at the top! 











Hiked down and back to the campsite and had my dinner for the night and some hot tea.

Then to bed for the next days' adventure!