2025 Northern USA & British Columbia Road Trip: Glacier National Park, MT (Part 2)

 August 11th, 2025- August 18th, 2025

I left my campground to reconnect with my Jewish roots at a week-long woman's retreat in Glacier National Park, MT. The program cost me next to nothing and it was so nice to have a week where I didn't have to think "Where am I sleeping tonight? What am I eating? Where am I going?". 


It was really special to go to the same places I had gone in June, but with new people and a new time. I found it amazing the difference in snow between July and August! Access to hidden lake was open this time around as the bear activity had subsided.








I loved the girls I stayed with and we did so many fun activities together. The learning and connection we all had was amazing too. It was a fantastic energy with really passionate woman.